2015/08/04

No Ideas

I know I haven´t  done any post lately, but we all get those days when we feel so uninspired. That is what happened to me in last few days. I had no idea what to talk about or what to share with you guys. And I never wanted to be someone who does a post just for the sake of it. As a bonus I was busy and super tired. Tough enough combination to make me feel better bout not being inspired.
On that note of being inspired, I actually want to share a few of my latest fashion inspiration. Bare in mind guys that I live in England so my summer and my idea of summer outfit at the moment is probably not what someone from Italy, Ibiza, Florida or California thinks, okay? ;)


 What are your biggest and latest inspirations?
Until next time, keep safe and live your life to the fullest.
xoxo
DeniVev :*

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára