2020/07/31

August Mood 2020

Back at it with another monthly mood board. This time I am sharing my inspirations for the month of August. 
For those who are new here, this is a series of posts I do almost every month. A post full of things that I hope to inspire me in coming month, trends in fashion, hair or beauty I want to try or even activities I can' t wait to do.
So I hope you' ll enjoy this month' s pick. 



So as you can see my fashion choices on instagram are already a little influenced by this inspiration. These days I go for a comfy sporty vibe yet I like to switch it up wit something girlier and sexy. My hair is pretty simple and loose and that is what I would love to keep doing. I have been really enjoying natural and simple make-up looks. Something glowy and healthy lookin. As far as life, I have a very 'whats best for me' type of attitude. And that is pretty much it.

What are you looking forward to or plan on trying out?

Until next time
DeniVev

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára