2020/05/04

Mermaid Waves in ISO

Maybe you want your hair to look naturally wavy, beachy or straight up like a mermaid. Well this is something worth buying. Hair Waver. 
It is essentially a 3 jumbo barrel tool that is a great upgrade on 90s crimpers. The barrels creates a loose wave that helps you achieve perfect beachy look.  Everyone is using it including me and I think you should give it a go too. 


Waver works on pretty much all hair lengths. From shorter bobs to hip long hair. It is even possible to use on hair extensions. Well at least the good quality once.
And I am sure this look is here to stay. Tool is easy to use and relatively quick too. Of course that depends on your hair length and thickness but it is much easier than trying to use straighteners or wand to create this natural look. Believe I tried all techniques and this is by far best I found.
I actually created a video tutorial on how to use wavers. You can find it over on my Hair instagram or in the sidebar here on the blog. 
These are the once I own. They are from Enrapture and even though I wish they heated up a little more and weighted little less, they are pretty damn great. If you would like, here and here are other brands too. I heard that the Beauty Works once are brilliant on extensions, but as I havent tried them myself, I cant say for sure. 
I have seen everyone using them. Influencers, bloggers and even celebrities. And now that we are all at home, why not give them a go. You are pretty much guaranteed a wave in your hair. Girls who are rocking a bob will find this to be the quickest way to style their hair. I know that for sure. 
As you can tell I love styling my hair this way. Waves last me for about 3 days which is perfect for me. 
  Have you ever tried wavers? Or crimpers perhaps. That is actually a tool on my shopping list. It has been so long since I used them, am really tempted to bring that style back this summer. 

Until next time
DeniVev

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára