2020/04/09

Easy Isolation Hair Styles

I think we all might be struggling a little with this whole social distancing. Having to stay at home might make it difficult to get out of your pjs in the morning. I found it really important pretty early on, to get ready for the day as soon as I get out of bed. Not necessarily putting on a full work ready outfit. But the process of changing from your night time clothes to day time and maybe putting on some makeup and doing your hair- it helps you mentally realize that it is time to conquer the world. You might be planning on getting some house work done or you work from home. Perhaps you are only going to cook and read book all day. Still the process of getting changed makes a big difference in your day, especially this is not a two day weekend situation. 
Main thing I tried to stop neglecting was my hair. And what is the easiest and least damaging way to style your hair? Accessories! So let me show you.  
I love my hair messy and effortless looking. Main thought when styling my hair is that I dont want it to look too styled. Not for everyday life anyways. I love texture and wave. My natural hair is slightly wavy which means, once brushed it goes big and frizzy. That is why I often go to sleep with at least two braids in my hair. That gives me enough texture and life without using any heat. Although I recently used a hair waver (I will write about soon) and I am in love. It gives me exactly that slept in braided type of texture. Once tossed around a bit it looks natural on me and lasts for days. That already makes me feel more ready for the day. 
The only thing I do then is add little bits to help the style. Hair clips, scrunchies, scarfs, head bands etc. The most styling I do is adding some messy braids for those days when my hair needs washing but I aint ready for that yet. 

Scrunchie with scarf is from Primark
Headband is Accesorize
Clips pearly and sparkly are my friends probably from Primark
I always use a wella heat protector and Gliss Kur keratin spray before curling\waving. 
  
All these are super simple. Literally just adding a little fun accessory to your hair can make it so much cuter and put together. No mad skills required. All I would say is, coming from a hairstylist to you- dont mess with your hair too much. I know we are all tempted to try those bangs or different colors because if it doesnt go right, noone will see it but it will make it harder for your stylists to fix. Dont use unnecessarily heat. Maybe this is a good time to learn different braids, hair ups or heatless curls. I have more content planned, to help you and your hair to get through next few weeks so come back soon for that. 

Until next time
DeniVev

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára