2019/01/28

Beating January Blues

We all go through a little blues. No matter if it is a holiday or the classic January blues. I am kind of in the middle of mine. Nothing new planned. No holidays awaiting and all I do is work. 
There are a few different ways to beat this. You could jump on a plane and go for a quick getaway, shop in the sales, get yourself stuck in work or do what I am doing right now. Rewatch those vlogs you made through out the holiday season.
After being like 5 minutes into my Christmas vlog, I realized I have never shared them with you on here. So what better time to do so, then now. When I am really trying to get over my blues.
Enjoy x






As much as I was real busy, with work and all, I really enjoyed last December and spending time with my family. It was so needed as well.
How are you getting through January? Did you plan any holidays yet? If so please let us know where so I can get some inspiration.

Love,
Deni

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára