2015/10/19

Red, Classy and on fire

I am trying to change my style into more feminine, edgy but classy looking one. If it is working or not is a topic for another time. All I wanted to say is that I am trying. "Why?" you may ask. Well I think it is about time. I am growing up. I am getting older every day. I´m trying to represent myself as best as I can. So, there is the answer.
Plus part of me growing up and getting older is- me needing a little help for my eyes. Maybe you´ve noticed but I have never been too keen on red. The color! For some reason it changed. I have mentioned in my previous post that I like burgundy. But not red. I think the fact I have almost red hair- it is actually omber of multiple copper shades- I changed my mind. AND when I tried on my sisters old frames I looked pretty damn good ahaha. I am trying to be honest, okay?! That is how I started being okay with, RED! Plus I felt pretty classy the other day with my classy, make-up on point, pretty curly hair, white sweater and gold necklace.... Well, I just had to do a little photoshoot. I actually just wanted to share these photos on here so you guys can tell me your opinion. Do you think I suit it?! Is red my color? Is this classy look more of my thing?!
 Until next time, keep safe and live your life to the fullest.
xoxo
DeniVev :*

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára