2015/10/12

Fairs and Blues

Hi babes! I don´t know how about you, but I love traveling. That type where you go from home #2 to your home #1 otherwise known as your hometown - well, that is simply the best. It is also the kind of traveling I have done a week ago and since then I had a blast. Spent loads of time with friend, mom, sister....
We also had some lovely jubely  Fairs that are a huge tradition here in south of Slovakia. Food was everywhere, drinks were being both every second, kids screaming on them crazy rides and balloons were sadly flying away from crying babes. Typical week, ain´t?!

Obviously I had my camera with me. I did some shots. And I´ll sure show them to you now.


Outfit detail: Skirt, Jacket and tights are from Primark, as well as faux fur stole, bag is from Storm, Shirt Esmara and shoes are my clasy ShoeZone ones.
Those are just a few shots that I have done. Are you a fan of these sort of festivities in your town?!
Until next time, keep safe and live your life to the fullest
xoxo
DeniVev :*

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára