2015/04/30

OOTD: Chill Kay?!

Yes, Kardashians are my "secret" quilty pleasure! And when I saw their collection of bags and I had a chance to get it for less then half price, of course, I couldn´t resist! So I got myself a nude KK bag. I can treat myself every now and then right?!

I wore this outfit on Sunday and I felt so comfortable! Yeah those shoes made my feet hurt like hell but I thought that since I am wearing edgy jeans and loose blouse they were kind of a feminine necessary. Plus I thought to myself when taking the bag into my hands "what shoes would K wear?!" and the decision was made. Just like that.
 What do you think about Kardashian fashion collections?! DO you like their designs? DO you own any pieces?
Let me know or send pic on instagram using #DeniKardashian
Until next time, keep safe and live your life to the fullest!
xoxo
DeniVev :*

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára