2021/01/18

My Hair Mask Routine

 In last few months I got myself into a nice routine. No not a life routine, just a hair one. As I have previously said in few posts, I have been trying to improve the condition of my hair. In the process my natural waves came back. And so I now finally came up with a routine that works best for me, my hair and my scalp. 

Main part really is the hair mask routine. Once a week- usually on Sunday, I treat my hair to some extra care. I use two different hair masks. One is for my scalp and the other is for my hair (especially those dry, bleached ends). 



As I suffer with psoriasis (which is a lot more common then you think) I need an extra moisturising  for my scalp. Aloe Vera is briliant for just that. It adds moisture, vitamins and helps with any discomfort or itchiness. Garnier Hair foods hair mask with Aloe Vera and coconut is a mask I use on my scalp. It really does help with the dryness and irritation. But do remember that only using it once will not give you instant result. You need to make sure you stick with it and I can assure you, it will improve the scalp. I also love that this product is Vegan friendly and does not contain any unneccessary chemicals or silicon.

As my hair has been bleached a few times before and has naturally dry and frizzy texture (due to natural wave) I need to add natural oils to maintain those smooth shiny locks. Keratin and Shea is great for that. Only add some castor oil and you will get this mask from Superdrug. Castor oil adds a lot of goodies to your hair and helps a healthy hair growth while shea moisturizes. 

So like I said I use these two masks once a week. Garnier on my roots and masage it in. Brush my hair smooth and add the Superdrug mask to the lenghts. Yet again brush it through and leave in for at least 30 minutes. Then wash out with my ususal shampoo and conditioner and style.

Honestly it does such a big difference to the feel of my hair. I haven' t seen my hair going wavy in years so the fact that now right after washing my hair I see waves popping in. Love!

I have been absolutelly loving my hair since I started following my regular routine. It only goes to show how sticking to a routine that works for you is really going to pay off. It might take you a little while to find what works for you but once you do, it is amazing.

If you have any questions feel free to contact me on my socials.
Until next time
DeniVev


Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára