2021/01/25

Mood -February 2021

 As some of you know, I like to post a few little 'mood' boards here and there to share things that inspire me or show of my feels lately. This month, as many of you, I am also in lockdown unable to work or do anything really. Which makes my 'mood' post very different to others. 

Also it has been getting really cold and I even woke up few mornings to fog, frost and even snow. Which is making this stay at home thing a lot easier, not gonna lie. All that only means that my days are filled with reading, watching TV, playing sims, working on content for my social media, cooking and lounging in sweats. So I hope this puts you in a better mood. You know, seeing others going through the same exact thing might be nice.


All I try to remember is that altough I can not control this whole situation in the world, that is messing with my life (and tons of others), I can be nice and kind to myself. Letting myself to take it easy, treat myself, take my time with things etc.

Hope you are all doing well and staying safe.
Until next time
DeniVev


Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára