2020/08/23

Eylure Brow

I have receantly tried a new brow pencil as my usual product is runing real low. And it did not dissapoint. Actually it worked much better then I expected. And as usual I decided to share my thoughts with you. 

So this is the Brow Magician by Eylure. A perfect combination of pencil and brow gel on the other side. Lasts all day and is pretty smudge proof. That is pretty much all I could ask for living in such windy and rainy city. Makes it real easy to walk through rainy streets of Liverpool and still keep my brows on fleek. 

Also this color I picked up - Dark brown- looks great with my lighter shade of blonde. The pencil part has a wider yet slim kohl which makes ombre shading real easy. Also allows for more looks. I can create a very natural everyday look for minimal style or I could also achieve a sharper look in case I am going for more glam night time look. 

Honestly it seems to be pretty uch perfect. On top of everything the magician brow is super affordable and easy to purchase from most local drugstores. 

Have you ever tried any Eylure products? Perhaps this brow pencil?

Until next time
DeniVev

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára