2019/07/25

Where to eat this July

I am a big foodie. If you follow me on instagram you already know that. So it is no news that I like to go and try out new restaurants and bars as much as possible. This month I havent had time to go to as many places as I'd wish to as I was away traveling. Still managed to find 3 gems for yall.
So in case you live in Liverpool or you are planing a trip here, these are definitely worth a try.



The Crust
This Italian restaurant has just celebrated its first birthday and I am surprised I havent tried it until now. This was my first time going and I am already planning another dinner. Without sounding like they payed me to talk about them (which they didnt) I love Italian food. I have been to Italy and had some amazing pizza, pasta, gelato etc. This place took me right back! Bruschettas and mozzarela salads were unreal, the pasta tasted exactly like the one I had for diner in Sorento and pizza as thin as the one at my favorite spot in Rome. Just unreal. So if you ever crave a little bit of Italy , The Crust is a way to go.

The Bagelry
My first experience at this gem in the middle of China town was perfect. It was a chilli rainy morning. I ran in with my friends. Starving. Looked at the menu and may have feel in love with all the options. The Bagelry has different options of bagels themselves, so many topics on menu and since then I have heard ode' s about their donuts too. I went for the hash-brown and cheese option with  homemade tomato ketchup. My friends had options with salmon and as much as I am not a fan of fish it looked fab. We warmed up, filled our tummies, atmosphere was wonderful and guys working here were so lovely too.


The Nakery
I dont care if you are vegan, vegetarian or you eat everything you see just like me. You have to try this place. I am getting slowly addicted to their fresh juices and the cakes not only look amazing they taste so damn good too. If you have a sweet tooth like me, this is definitely a must try for you.


Have you tried any of these? Did I convince you bout going to any of them? Or do you maybe know of any more places I should give a go?
xoxo
Denivev

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára