2018/10/09

Lucaya and first impressions

I am going to be honest with you all. Liverpool is nice, but it does get a little boring every now and again. Finding a new place to go to for a drink, coffee, party or just chill is getting a little difficult. Especially if you are someone like me, who is not too into all the most hyped up places. You still want something unique that not necessarily everyone knows about. Yeah, though task isn' t it?
I did hear about a new cafe the other day though. And as you know from my other reviews, I do love me a nice cafe to go to for work, editing, chill with friends or family or even just for a me time.


Lucaya cafe is from same family is our good old Rococo cafe on Lord street. This new hidden gem is on Water street, pretty much facing to Liver building. Only a few weeks in since opening I have noticed the place being pretty busy , thanks to trusty instagram stalking.
I mean its a bright space with lots of plants and fairy lights, so what is there not to like. I did think that it would be a little bigger space, but at arrival I was really happy to see its nice and cosy. Just how I like it. I could straight up see myself going back to try more of the menu and see how inspiring it would be to work and write from there.
I do sound like I am trying to say all the nice things only, but if you ever read any other recommendation posts of mine you know, that I only write about places I really liked. I do not enjoy saying bad things or putting out bad reviews. I am sure you all remember saying: If you have nothing nice to say, dont say nothing at all. And I believe it.
Anyways. Menu is sweet and short.  Nice selection so I am sure everyone will find something to try and have. I went with my fav, which is iced tea. My friend had hot chocolate that looked amazing. We both agreed to love a thicker, pudding like, hot chocolate but cant seem to find anywhere in Liverpool that does them. We had to try a tea cake as well and I do believe their selection changes so you have something else to try every time you in.

 We left very relaxed and happy. Staff was friendly as well, which is of course very important. Be aware though, you have to order at a till and serve yourself. If you are anything like my dad this could make you little sour, but come on! You bout to destroy all them cakes so a few extra steps will not hurt you.

Over all I was very happy with this new little space. I am a little worried, that now that I will tell everyone about Lucaya, it might night be as chilled and calm there anymore. But ay, I do hope they stay busy and up n' running for my sake.

Until next time, keep safe and live your life to the fullest
xoxo
DeniVev

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára