2017/08/10

DOn' t waste my time!


Disclaimer! As usual I go from one topic to the other! But that makes me .. ME! And only that way you will truly understand me. Enjoy x

At the age of 21 I have had enough experience with relationships. In general. Friendships, work, men, family, and a lot of people know me cause of my hobbies and profession. It all is a mess!Keeping it all sane, balanced and everyone happy?! That is impossible. That is why I have been let down, disappointed, used or just purely 'efd' over.
That is only natural though guys. I have never met anyone who had life simple. Who would have never gone through any of these problems. You meet people and they often waste your time. Their dramas, attitudes or lies.
And believe it or not, I don' t mean to cry about it in this post. I am actually happy I bump into these humans. They all have a purpose. There is a reason to everything that happens to you and you learn from it. Maybe it doesn' t seem like it at first, but with some time passing, you will realize how that person have changed you. How no argument is ever totally pointless.
With that being said, I would still like to get number of people that seem to love wasting my time to gown down and simply stop! It ain' t fun no more. Cheers ;) lol.

What do you think about these photos though?! 
I know, slight change of topics haha. But honestly, the whole relationships thing.. We can all relate. I just hope some people will realize I have targeted them. And maybe I havent even talked about you , the one reading this, yet you still feel guilty. Better go and do something bout it ha?!

Right... back to my peng pics.

My lovely Maya, you can read bout her here, took these of me the other day. And I really love them. Shows casual and very natural side of me. I didnt glam up big time yet I felt amazing. I am actually a good looking human, Who knew?!
 I did! That is what I keep telling myself every day. I have been through a lot. People around me put me into a lot of situations in which I thought very little about myself. Feeling of embarrassment, sadness, thinking I am ugly, fat, useless and an overall mess. Not all at once necessarily. I do still get almost daily reminders of these thoughts and they do slightly run through my head. That is why I created this as if mantra I repeat to myself. ' I am beautiful, I am confident, I am strong, smart, talented, sexy. I am a diamond! They might shape me, try to cut me and change me. But they will never ever break me!' 
Little something that keeps me going. Helps keeping the tears in as you meet daily or not so usual obstacles.
This unbreakable diamond mantra is something I talked about with my friends during a photo shoot. They agree with me! We should all think of ourselves, life and people around us in this way. You will be tossed around. People will try to change you, make you something you are not etc. But remember they will never break you. As long as you remind yourself what a beautiful unique and shiny thing you are. 


To keep myself separated from all that wrong energy and trying to keep all those bad thoughts, I have about myself, as far away as I can, I had to cut down some people. Make sure they do not waste my time no more. Make sure I think about myself. Put myself and my relationship with ME first. After all Ru Paul says it as it is. If you don' t learn how to love yourself, how the hell are you gonna love somebody else? True. I am working on this relationship every day. There is definitely a progress being made.
So please ask yourself a question. Are you, your own priority? Do you make sure your are happy and comfortable ? No?! Change it. Yes?! Good job you!


 outfit: NEW LOOK shoes, ZARA coat (actual sign 'dont waste my time' at the back), H&M top, PRIMARK leggings (distressed with time and hard work lol), sunnies from old friend EBAY for less then a pound!

 Are you going to let people play around with you?! Or are you gonna make them stop wasting your time?! And theirs. Remind them of who you are. Show them what a strong rock you are. How much you shine without them in your life. That they do not effect you no more. Thats when you will be truly you, be happy and shine.
Love yourself and be your own priority.

Until next time, keep safe and live your life to the fullest.
xoxo

DeniVev

For my hood diamonds....

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára