Hello People :)
I´ll make it quite short today, may I?! I am super busy these days because of school , but I did find time to do a OOTD pics and not only one outfit. Today I have here 3 outfits. They constist of a few same pieces but always woren differently- different style and also to different occasion. This way I´d like to show you how many options can one peace of clothing have :)
Hope you enjoy
XoXo
DeniVev :*
2013/09/30
OOTD: Triple Power
Menovky:
blog,
blogger,
blogspot,
clothes,
clothing,
dreses,
F&F,
fashion,
fashion and lifestyle blog,
fashion blog,
fashion blogger,
H&M,
OOTD,
outfit,
outfit of the day,
outfits
Prihlásiť na odber:
Zverejniť komentáre (Atom)
MOST VIEWED
Best Scalp Scrub for me
In case you happened to watch or read about my janurary favorites including all the hair products, you saw me talk about scalp scrub. It is ...
-
If you have been my reader for some time now, you know the drill. New month, new mood board. You know the way a lot of us create vision boa...
-
Yes! Tartan. A HUGE trend all around the world. This pattern has become a obsession of every fashionista and I don´t think it would change a...



Žiadne komentáre:
Zverejnenie komentára