2013/07/10

DeniVevs Makeup: Everyday Routine

Hello ! :)
Welcome to probably my first make-up related post. I was thinking about todays post for longer time then usual and I thought that make-up tutorial would be pretty cool to do. But, I did not have enough time to shoot a real tutorial, so I´ll show you products I use every day and I would also like to recommend them to you. They are super nice, cheap and I use them long enough  to know that they do their job more then fine.
Shall we?!

 1. Face:
For my face I use AVON magix Face perfector with SPF20-that is deffinitely helpfull in summer, NIVEA BBCream also with SPF :D, VISIONS Cover Stick- I am still in puberty so I have a lot to cover up, and then I also use AVON ideal flawless pressed powder and MISS SPORTY Ohh!BLUSHED AGAIN- but I use these at very end of process
2. Eyes:
I begin with a little bit of grey matt eyeshadow-all ove the lid, then I apply ESSENCE eyeshadow (dance all night with sparkling effect) to the very bottom of my lid as close to the lashes as possible and then S-HE STYLEZONE eyeshadow in white (150/010) that I apply to the inner corners. I finish it of using S-HE STYLEZONE black eyeliner and ESSENCE Get Big Lashes Waterproof Mascara in black.  I also use ESSENCE Eyebrow pencil in 04 BLONDE- simply fill in with pencil and brush through with little brush aplicator.
3. Lips:
I keep it really simple here. I usually use only a LipBalm. The one I am using right now is from AVON-christmas collection. But if I am feeling a bit fancy I use a AVON Coral Bliss LipStick that I apply with my fingers.

And thats basicly it. I am going to do a REAL TUTORIAL as soon as I can- probably/hopefuly next week. If you are also interested in something else or you have any tips for me PLEASE feel free to leave a comment :)
Thank you for stopping bye especially if you are just reading these words :)
Love yall
XoXo
DeniVev :*

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára