2023/03/20

Hair Color Refresh by Wella

 My postpartum hair has been doing so well so far. I honestly can’t complain at all. All the myths I heared over the years about baby girls stealing your beauty and hair during pregnancy seemed to be false in my case. My skin has been doing surprisingly well and hair has been thriving.

I grew my hair out and went for more natural colors. Especially in last few months. Last november I changed my hair from blond balayage and went with a different tone. I used semi permanent color in cinnamon brown. It was a perfect mix of light brown and copper. It gave me exactly what I wanted. After months of washing, birth and a month postpartum I deffinitelly needed a refresh. So the moment I could steal a few minutes extra for myself I decided to use a toner I saved for a rainy day. This wella product was actually new to me. I haven’t used this perticular line before. I was pleasantly surprised with the consistancy. Even after mixing it with a low developer it was nicely liquidy which is what I like in my toners/semipermanent colors. This made it super easy and fast to apply and spread through my hair. I honestly only had a few minutes so I did cut the developing time to only 10 minutes. Washed out and finished off the usual way. I love how subtle the copper tone turned out to be. Its only in direct sunshine that it really shows off. Under any other indirect light iys giving natural feel and after all the years of coloring my hair every color imaginable I’m enjoying this.
Also it seemed to make my hair a but glossier which I appreciate. Well it could also be my all time favorite hair mask by osmo that had something to do with that. I tend to use it instead of a conditioner. Seems to be the only thing that really helps my hair to detangke without any pull or breakage.
Overall I’m definitelly impressed with this color refresh by wella and will by trying again. I’ll probably mix a few different once next time though as I like to play around with some fun combinations




Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára