2020/02/26

90s Baby

This years spring sucks! At least here in England it does. Rain, wind and storms. I swear i even saw snow the other day. But does that stop me from preparing for warmer days? Nope. And if you follow me for some time, you might have noticed that sunglasses are one of my most worn accessories. Probably more important then bags. And that is why I always stock up on them. 


 As trends come and go though, I am really not into spending a big buck. After all by the time I save up for some amazing branded goodies, they would be out of style. This trend, the 90s, slim look, has been round for a while now. And I have been looking for the right shape for me since I first saw them all over my insta. Yes, I finally found them. And guess what. They are from Primark and only cost me 2 pounds.
  I have a bigger, rounded face, which means I do suit a lot of bigger and sharper styles. This makes it easier to find sunnies for me, however I finally found a slim fit too. Exciting time, I know.
What is your favorite style? And where do you usually shop. Do let me know, as my addiction is a little too hard to control. I am sure I will be looking for a lot more to try,

Until next time
xoxo
DeniVev

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára