2019/05/09

Technic : Get Gorgeous

Who doesn´t love a killer highlighter? Makes your face look all glowy, fresh, like you definitelly had enough sleep and water. If you choose the right shade, it even complimets your eyes and makes it pop. As soon as the sunlight hits your cheek bone.... Bam. It is basically my favorite part of make- up routine. At least these last couple of months.
I have definitelly tried a fair share of products and I know what shades suit me the most. Purples and pinks not only go with my skin complection, they also work with my eyes and hair color. Without sounding too cheesy and obsessed- they honestly create a little symphony of tones. Colors.

 Knowing all that, I still have been a little worried about trying an actual pink highlighter. In my head it felt like, I will be putting a pink color on top of already pink skin. I thought there was no way that shade can pop and really show. Well, it is safe to say I was wrong.
On my first try, I felt like this product from Technic was little pale. I was wanting some more sparkle and tint. As the day went on though, it won me over. The suttle shimmer made me stare at myself as I walked past every mirror in the city. The pale tint of pink made it look so natural. It seemed like I was born that way. Sounds silly, but girl, when you feeling it- you feeling it.

To sum it up, I felt little dissapointed after first application. The layer of shimmer when you first open the powder, dissapears after first application. That doesnt mean its gone, apparently. Still gives loads of glow so don´t let that first swipe fool you. It lasts for good few hours. All day actually, but me being a freak about that glow, I do like to reapply. Very, I mean very afforable. Obviously easy to use and it looks fab.
I know I will be repurchasing.

Until next time,
xoxo
DeniVev

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára