2018/11/22

Is it Winter yet?

I spent a nice crisp day in Liverpool the other day with my friend. And oh was it lovely. The city finally has the right festive atmosphere and weather is getting a lot cooler. People around shopping for Christmas and everywhere serves special menus. Just nice.

There has been so much going on with me lately and I really have been trying to just calm a little and enjoy myself. I have actually read an article about, how we all live for the weekends and let the rest of the days just fly by. And I totally understand what they were talking about. We all hate the week days and only look forward to Saturday. Then we are all sad and annoyed with Sunday as it is almost time to go back to work. Not a very good attitude now is it. But when you add the fact that I work on a Saturday, where does that leave me?
Living everyday to the best you can and treating yourself a little should be a big part of our life. Even if you live on a budget as I am (trying to save for new home or travels) there are plenty things to do. Stroll round shops, making yourself a nice home cooked meal, reading a book at a coffee shop or going for a walk. Anything you can do to cheer yourself up.
I have been doing so good with all of this. Enjoying a day with friends, face-timing with the once back at my hometown, running myself a bath or journaling (you can read about that here). 
What are you doing to make your week a little more exciting?
Let me know over on my instagram @DeniVev

Until next time, keep safe and live your life to the fullest
DeniVev

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára