2014/01/10

Talk Deni Talk

Am I the only one that hates growing up?! I love to be independent, don´t get me wrong, but being able to just wonder round, do nothing and especially not have to worry about anything is GREAT. Unfortunately it will all disappear one day and they will call me an ADULT. Agh, that sounds weird.
In this post I just wanted to share this feeling. I am not sure if it is a sadness or I am scared of future, but....

Also, I have been going through a lot of my old photos lately and I am thinking of doing like throwback post every now and then (what do you think about that?! ) and I realized how many photos I have and how lucky I am to have so many great friends around me. Even though my love to music, fashion and traveling is really strong, friends and family are still the most important things in life.
Talking about photos and friends. I found pictures of me that were taken by my friend Meli  and I am still so in love with most of them. It seems unreal that most of them are already over a year old photos.

So as you can see, today I just decided to write about everything that comes on my mind. I hope you don´t mind. Let me know if you would like me to do those throwback post with photos of me from years ago and a little comments to them or not. If could be actually a lot of fun. :)

I hope you are having a wonderful weekend. Relax and have fun loves.
XoXo
DeniVev :*

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára